Join us for our NEW SPEAKER SERIES once a month (3:30-5:00 PM)!
The Informal Learning Network at Michigan State University brings together faculty members, academic specialists, staff members, and students whose teaching, research, and outreach interests include informal education. Informal learning (also called free-choice or out of school learning) is learning that takes place outside of classrooms and prescribed pedagogies. Informal learning can happen in any discipline and in many different kinds of settings.
If your work includes informal education in some way, join us! Being part of the ILN-MSU means many things, including
- Creating connections with others who share your commitment to improving learning in out-of-classroom settings
- Listing your name as an affiliate and information about your work on the ILN-MSU website
- Sharing information, ideas, and resources
- Attending special events focused on informal learning
- Helping enhance the visibility of informal learning efforts across campus
Join today! There is no cost to join.